For our customer - a leading global provider of motion and positioning solutions - we are looking for a Director of Sales EMEA (m/f/d). The company does not only develop and produce a wide range of positioning products, but also adapts these systems to customer-specific applications or supplies finished subsystems for movement and positioning. Whether standard product or completely new development, whether OEM drive or integrated system, the aim is always to provide the optimum solution for every possible application.
Essentially, the position of Director of Sales (m/f/d) is defined by driving growth for the entire business accross the EMEA terretory, primarily through the companies own European subsidiaries. The EMEA region includes Europe, the Middle East and Africa, with the exception of the DACH region.
Director of Sales EMEA (m/f/d)
The mission encompasses a wide range of responsibilities from promotional activities to the negotiation of complex supply agreements
- Manage and monitor a sales revenue of an 8-digit business, including the profit and loss in EMEA
- Define local sales strategies as well as marketing communication activities aligned with the corporate goals
- Lead the Managing Directors of the PI-owned subsidiaries in the most emerging markets within the EMEA region and a network of authorized distributors
- Foster close working relationships within the global sales and marketing matrix with all sales regions, service divisions and corporate marketing as well as operational units
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Physics ideally with a complementary business administration education
- More than 10 years of experience in sales management of technical complex solutions in an international environment
- Solid background in motion control for industrial automation or other market segments such as photonics or semiconductor
- Experience in managing a sales subsidiary is an asset and strong leadership experience with a high degree of independence and self-motivation
You will be located either in one of the European offices or in your home office if close to an international airport.
If you want to be part of the team, please send us your detailed application stating your salary requirements as well as the earliest possible starting date. Please call our consulting team on +49 40/374799-15, who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have. We guarantee fast processing of your application and look forward to meeting you personally! Discretion is a matter of course.
+49 40 37 47 99 15